Strangle Monolith Application
In this episode, Tobias Goeschel shares his experiences with the pattern “Strangle Monolith Application” from Cloud Native Patterns repository (https://www.cnpatterns.org/development-design/strangle-monolithic-application). From the software crafting practices to his own bias, we chat about how he learns, and how we can advance our profession.
- Domain-Driven Design community
- Software Crafting community
- DDD Europe conference - https://dddeurope.com/
- KanDDDisnky conference - https://kandddinsky.de/
- SoCraTes conferences - https://www.socrates-conference.de/home
- Mob Programming
- Collaborative modelling
- EventStorming - https://www.eventstorming.com/
- Virtual DDD - https://virtualddd.com/
Tobias (@w3ltraumpirat) a Principal Consultant at codecentric, specialising in all things Software Crafting, Domain-Driven Design and DevOps. He is older than he looks.